Last updated on July 18th, 2018
Dark spots are often referred to a small mark that spoils the appearance of your skin especially, your face. They are darker than your usual color of the skin. These tiny spots on the face disturb the beauty and overall look of your face. Here are simple tips to get rid of these dark spots. Often aging and sun damage are the reasons for the appearance of such spots. They are mostly found on the cheeks and over nose area.
- Wash your face regularly but do not overdo with the washing and cleaning. Washing your face regularly with a gentle cleanser will make the pores appear smaller and remove all the dirt. Washing the face twice, once in a daytime and once at night, will ensure a blemish-free skin.
- Lemons work wonders to reduce blemish or dark spots. The citric acid in the lemons react with the spots and reduce its visibility making your skin look fairer.
- Mix equal quantities of lemon juice and tomato juice (preferably fresh) and apply all over your face and neck area. Wash off after 10 minutes. This will reduce the visible dark spots and also lighten the facial hair over a period of time. You can use this tip twice or three times a week.
- Rub banana or papaya peel onto your skin for reducing your blemishes. Banana and papaya have enzymes like bromelain and papain respectively which will noticeably reduce the dark spots and blemish.
- Avoid touching your face. Your hands are storehouses of hundreds of thousands of bacteria. These germs are likely to transfer to the other areas of your face if you keep touching with your hands. This can result in breakouts, acne, and blemish.
- Don’t use too much make-up. On Sundays for example, you meet no one and see no one. Avoid use of make-up on such occasions and let your skin just be and rest for the day.
- Drink loads of water; it will surely reduce any kind of skin related issues and will only do good to your skin and body.
A regular skin care routine will add up those brownie points. So indulge in a skincare regime which helps lighten the dark spots and blemishes.