Last updated on July 18th, 2018
The truth behind a good skin is the continuity in the pampering and skin care regime. The regular skin care schedule will enhance the beauty of your skin for sure.
- In addition to cleaning, toning, and moisturizing routine to your skin, a clean-up every month can keep your skin clean. Clean-up includes cleansing, toning along with some massage with gentle pressure using your fingertips with a suitable cream. Apply your regular moisturizer after your clean-up and experience a much beautiful skin in minutes. So, go prep-up your skin by going for a –at home clean up!
- Go for a manicure. Trim and shape your nails, add some color or just go for all natural French polish, that’s up to you. Hydrate your hands well. The age can be seen from the prominent network of veins on the back of your hands. So, do take care of them; better prep-up your hands by regularly moisturizing them.
- Prep up your lips too! Yes, do not overdo your lips; just keep them toned down with natural color. Too much color on the lips can prove to be a downer and can attract more attention than required. Exfoliate the lips with homemade sugar and olive oil. Scrub and then prep them up with a nice smelling and hydrating lip butter to keep them soft and supple.
- One often forgets about the oral hygiene which will only make your intimate moments embarrassing. However, do not forget to whiten and brighten up that smile with the brushing and flossing your teeth. Always maintain good oral hygiene.
- Take care of those fine lines, crow’s feet and dark circles at the onset of your 30’s. However, do not dare to neglect them at all. Prep- up your skin by incorporating a great anti-aging product in your skin care regime.
So, a product line that has something to work for a longer time would be a really good idea.